Fonzius is also an “IT guy,” but when not working, he loves to travel and experience life from the perspective of a local. He speaks Spanish and Portuguese fairly fluently, and is working on graduating from the level of “dangerous to himself” in German. He is a recent convert to “film fanboy” status, and prefers to memorize long charts of hyperfocal distances instead of autofocus.
Style, Skills & Gear
- Candid Street Photography, Flash, Street Portraits, New-Topo, Urban Exploration
- Film: Bessa R4m rangefinder with a 28mm lens. His favorite film stocks are both discontinued: Fuji Reala 100 for color, or Fuji Neopan 400 for B&W.
- Digital: Sony a6500 with a 16mm Sigma or 24mm Zeiss.
- Bags: He is a huge Peak Design fanboy, primarily because it rains a lot in Germany, and their water-resistant material keeps everything dry.
- Straps: Custom SLR straps for digital/mirrorless, or Tap & Dye in New York for amazing handcrafted leather.
No fun in Germany, get back to work.